Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Couple of quick notes I forgot...

I
The verdict is still out on the toilets. They're like the European toilets. They have a push button flusher on the top and they just whooooosh out all at once (works great after a night of Bangladeshi food).




The urinals are pretty sweet though. They remind me of old Montana bars.

















The only complaint I have about the country so far is the cost of beer. It hurts my heart to see Miller Chill at $17 a six pack. What's worst is even the cheapest domestic costs $12 for a six pack. And no... noone here drinks Foster's. I haven't even seen a can of it.

2 comments:

dad said...

Thanks for showing us what the toilets look like in Australia. I always wondered what they looked like.

Freddy & Rusty said...

Nikki (can I call you that? sounds kind of weird) and Mark,
So glad to finally hear from you. We just got back from Minnesota. Had a great time. The trip there was fabulous. Loved Yellowstone, the Tetons, Beartooth Pass was amazing and definitely a favorite. Have you guys been over that? Red Lodge was also one of our favorite places. 2 weeks gone, so time to get home and get some things done. Our goal this week is to buy a trailer and head out again on Sunday for some camping.
Sounds like you guys are doing wonderfully and things are going well, except for the price of beer. Must be horrible for you, Mark. Can't wait to hear more. I think about you lots.