Sunday, August 24, 2008

They say opposites attract...

And after reading Mark's last two blogs, I agree with them. First, public transport isn't nearly as bad as he makes it out to be. It's nice to read or get work done on the way to school, which is something that I wouldn't be able to do if I actually had to pay attention to the road. And, if I'm a little late, it's nice to be able to blame it on public transport. Unlike Mark, I've only been a couple minutes late here a few times, whereas I was late quite a bit when I commuted to Seatac because the traffic and timing were so unpredictable. Second, I am not looking forward to NFL season. One would think that moving to the other side of the world might put a damper on football, but not with my husband, oh no. In fact, it's almost made it worse because now he's going to be setting the alarm clock to wake up at crazy times to watch the games or do fantasy football stuff (he even set his draft to start at 1 am on a Monday morning).

No comments: