Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Other side of the world

Leaving the States this time was a bit more sad. We spent so much time with friends and family it made me realize how much I missed them. I got to do a lot of building and house repair stuff that I really enjoy. So I was almost thinking what's the big deal heading back to Australia. In reality, the two main differences in the city is that they drive on the wrong side of the road and talk funny. And as for my job, these little demons are sent straight from hell. But then I got back here... life really does go different for us here. I mean really, little Ms. Perfect Nikki is blogging about drinking too much and walking around in her underwear! We've been back here for 5 days and we went to a barbeque, went to an Italian dinner with Tim and Carol, and partied it up at the night market. As for this weekend, we have the St. Kilda festival, a birthday party, and dinner scheduled. Next weekend, we are planning a trip down the Great Ocean Road. We are always going. Maybe it is life in the city, or maybe it is the fact that I worked 6 hours this week. Whatever it is, we are really are having a great time!

No comments: